Free Advertising for Voluntary Jobs
Are you a society, community group, charity or non-profit organisation? You can register your volunteering opportunities with us for free.
Before advertising your roles, it’s good to really think about why you’re involving volunteers, what you want to achieve and how you will do that in a way that benefits your organisation, your staff and volunteers. See our page on Why involve volunteers and our guide to help you develop your role profiles.
Register & Advertise your jobs
To advertise voluntary opportunity you will need to register or log in to International Network. This is a free service offered by the Edinburgh International Network for societies, community groups, charity or non-profit organisation.
Click on the link for more information About Edinburgh International Society
Minimum quality standards:
Please read our terms of using International Society Website.
In brief, to be eligible to register, your organisation will have to ensure that the volunteer will be:
- welcomed whatever background they come from
- properly insured
- adequately trained
- supported and supervised
- not used to replace paid staff
- reimbursed out of pocket expenses e.g. travel (if you have paid staff)
How we advertise & promote your volunteer roles:
- In International Jobs Website – our new search system
- In our networking events which are delivered by Edinburgh Events
- In the Edinburgh International Jobs; this includes a listing of the latest events, festivals with over 50 local directories and newspapers & downloadable from our website
Contact Ozzy on hello@ edinburgh.international if you need advice on registering your opportunity.